Captain Kirk

Captain Kirk

Thursday, May 14, 2009

No Hate Like Internet Hate

Turn on your caps lock, turn off your spelling checker and FLAME ON!
OK GREAT MOVIE, BUT LIVE IN PEACE AND PROSPER CRAP, Comon, LOVE THE REAL SPOCK, LOVE THE SCOTTIE DUDE ESPECCALIE, BUT KIRCK IS A CUPCAKE, AND BONES, EXTREMELY HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL Cannon people need to relax (and move out of you parents basement) this was the perfect movie and the plot solved all of your(our) concerns. And I AM the biggest Geek of all.... My son is 8 and his name is James Tiberius Mu----! SEE THIS MOVIE!!!!

This movie is an abortion.

I just want my male reviews guys not to take about another man's sexiness. That was a little too much to take.

Just a few random comments posted in reply to Entertainment Weekly's review of Star Trek XI.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those comments hurt my head.

-JayDee74

Anonymous said...

hahaha that is hilarious.