Captain Kirk

Captain Kirk

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Today's topic on KirkChat: KIRK FU



KITTY: Doesn't the photo from Alt Factor look like a big "welcome home, my darling" scene where Kirk just jumped into his arms?
smooch smooch smooch
that can't possibly be an effective fight move
no way

LENE: YES
you know, maybe Kirk jumping on people was so that his hard-on could do the fighting

If that's a gun in your pocket, why don't you take it out and shoot me?

hahaha
he jumps on the guy and it's an immediate sucker-punch to the gut with his dick
POW

but he's in the perfect position to receive a kidney punch!

true. but he has the element of surprise

"My dick is so tough it does my fighting for me"
true - i'd be surprised

the enemy isn't expecting cock-punch (literally)

LOL

it's all part of the Kirk fighting technique

Kirk fu

karate chops, flying leg kicks, cock punching

hahahahahaha

***
Your thoughts, gentle reader?

No comments: