Captain Kirk

Captain Kirk

Sunday, June 08, 2008

Show #89 - June 8, 2008

Episode 89 on MP3

Birthday present for JK! Bill's book on iTunes!
The Star Trek quiz in Parade - see if you know more than us
Bill is EVERYWHERE shilling for his book!
Things for you to watch:
- Condensed Spock's Brain
- Trouble with Toupees
- ST: TMP, Pon Farr Edition
- For the World is Hollow and I Have Touched Your Thigh
Star Trek: The Cake! [THIS IS A DISASTER]
We got an 8.0 on Blogged!
Francine's dream of Bill
Space Beer!
Star Trek [:] The Tour in SPACE JAIL!
Bill's story about singing at the MTV awards
The Kirk Bear!


Your mission: FIND THIS BEAR

2 comments:

Iddy said...

Okay, i admit it, I'm a serious GEEK. I scored a 44 out of 50 and none of the ones I missed had anything to do with TOS. I mean, really, TNG is only Trek because the credits say so....~LOL

Anonymous said...

I was appalled to hear that Lene and Kitty had not read Up Till Now at least 5 times in this episode. But to make matters worse, they don't even own the book yet!!! So I bought a t-shirt from CafePress to go toward the book fund for the Butt Girls. I urge you to do the same! We want book reviews!!!