Captain Kirk

Captain Kirk

Tuesday, September 07, 2010

TOS Rocks: We TOLD you Davy = Chekov!

Nicked from Jeff's Gameblog:




Of course, we find this comment at #5:
Okay, my inner Trekker can't stand it... Kirk's neckline is wrong. The deep V neck was only in the green wraparound tunic, not the gold over-the-head tunic. It's an affront to all that's holy.

*pant* *pant* *pant*

Got that out of my system.


I say: Kirk's clothes aren't NEARLY tight enough. But I like the goofy grin on his face.

5 comments:

Diana Hunt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Diana Hunt said...

"An affront to all that is holy"

ROTFLMAO

I love how much Spock is rockin' out

Marz said...

Well.
Kirk can't exist for long without showing at least a little chest.

Sean Dicken said...

Here's a version of resolution suitable for printing (largely):

http://wallbase.net/wallpaper/376803

JK and LT said...

Oh good. My Battlestar Galactica wallpaper was looking old.