Captain Kirk

Captain Kirk

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Jonathan Frakes IS William Shatner!

I was just listening to Frakes, Wil Wheaton, and LeVar Burton doing a panel at the Phoenix Comic Con and I wanted to see what Frakes looks like these days - and I found THIS picture of him! Does he look like Bill or WHAT? I think that if they film a biography of Bill, they should get Frakes to play him in his later years. Amazing.

Also, Frakes is really funny. I didn't know he was so snarky.

Also also, Captain Kirk was mentioned during the panel EVEN THOUGH they were supposed to be talking about TNG.

2 comments:

Diana Hunt said...

I totally did a double take. I saw an interview with him and Patrick Stewart during the first season of TNG and I thought at the time: "They've cast someone who looks like a young Shatner."

Well there you go

Anonymous said...

Well wasn't Riker supposed to be a Kirk-type character anyway?